These are the basic, rudimentary things that my brain sometimes tells me I should be afraid of:
- Being out of my job.
- Having to sell my home.
- Being seen as an unfit provider.
- Getting a divorce.
- Having my children suffer.
- Losing my family.
- Building something great, and then losing control of it.
- Being seen as a failure by others.
But, the truth is, those things are each at least 1 of these, if not more, or all:
- Not likely to happen.
- Might be a blessing if they did happen.
- Things I must come to terms with.
- Things that cause me to hold back.
The good news is that I can talk about them, with you, and I have already come to terms with all of them for what they really are.